Title: Cyber Security Lead Engineer
Salary Range: £30.33 - £31.33 / Hr (ltd Co)
Division: Chassis Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
As Cyber Security Lead Engineer within Chassis Engineering, you will be required to lead the cyber security activities for chassis features and technologies in accordance with our internal lifecycle. Working alongside the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Powertrain departments, you will ensure the seamless embodiment of cyber security requirements. You will also be expected to engage with Subject Matter Experts, Lead Engineers and Technical Specialists to drive cultural change and cyber security awareness within the team.
In the pursuit of technical excellence and efficient delivery, you will also liaise with, and build relationships with suppliers. You will attend and organise regular review meetings and support test engineers regarding verification and validation of cyber security requirements and goals.
Key Skills Required
- Compilation of Cyber Security requirements
- Threat Analysis & Risk Assessment
Your expertise will support the following:
- Provide technical support to system engineers in threat modelling and risk assessments, to ensure that the highest risk potential threats, and cybersecurity goals are identified;
- Ensure the development of cyber security concepts to meet cyber security goals;
- Plan and conduct reviews and assessments of cyber security concepts;
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure: o Specification oftechnicalcyber security requirements;
- System design to meet technical cyber security requirements;
- Feature integration and cyber security testing;
- Cyber security validation;
- Cyber security assessment.
- Provide technical supportincyber security best practices, including:
- Common attack types;
- Protection, Detection, and Prevention methods.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry technology developments and standards;
- Liaise with cyber security experts within to develop a companywide cyber security process and management system.
Focused on delivering quality, consistent results in a highly demanding environment, you will demonstrate logical and analytical thinking, with the ability to draw on your own initiative to solve problems.
Ideally, it would be desirable if you also hold a good knowledge of Chassis Systems, vehicle electrical architecture, and networks, alongside a working knowledge of Functional Safety.
Educated to Degree level in Electrical/ Electronic/ Software Engineering or Computer Science.
If you are interested in this contract opprtunity please apply now.