- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 31 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59760
Job Title: Cyber Security Architect
Location: Remote (some travel to client sites may occasionally be necessary)
We are currently recruiting for 2 security architects on a contract basis that will be responsible for the application of architectural and information assurance frameworks such as TOGAF and NIST.
Applicants should have a strong technical background with knowledge across multiple platforms and technologies and will be able to identify cyber security risks and develop proportionate mitigations in solution designs.
Responsibilities include providing advice as part of a project delivery team engaging with a cross-section of stakeholders from government and commercial organisations.
To apply for this position, you must hold current UK SC clearance at a minimum.
Experience and skillset of the Cyber Security Architect
- Conducting analysis of and delivering consultancy on the security posture of complex system architectures.
- Collaboratively working with other architect disciplines and technical experts to deliver a security viewpoint on architectures that will inform the design while ensuring security requirements are met.
- Collaboratively working with other security experts, including Information Assurance consultants, accreditors, analysts and penetration testers to inform secure architectural design that meets all relevant governance requirements.
- Possess an understanding of, and (when required) be able to lead security-related project delivery elements, from detailed technical levels to the high level enterprise views.
- Possess an understanding of, and (when required) be able to lead security governance project elements. This includes, but is not limited to, security assurance, aspects of accreditation, Government and commercial frameworks and related technical guidance/best practice.
- Apply detailed knowledge of the current cyber threat landscape, technical vulnerabilities and attack methodologies to the design of complex architectures.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced cyber systems or framework architect to work in a high integrity, safety critical projects.
Interviews for the Cyber Security Architect will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.