- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59247
Title: CX Analyst - 37348
Division: Sales and Marketing
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £28.37/hr Ltd (c£22/hr PAYE option)
- Supporting CX lead who is responsible for defining, delivering and owning the end-to-end customer experience at every touchpoint for the JLR FOTA programme.
- The CX analyst role will include updating customer journeys, managing requirements, review of CX & UX and capture and manage risks and issues.
- In addition, they will provide analysis and Voice of Customer input for the customer journey and experience ensuring best in class delivery.
- Supports with status and programme delivery reporting which may include senior board member presentations.
- Experience in digital product CX design and delivery
- Experience in Privacy by Design requirements and application to CX journey
- Experience in creating & maintaining customer journey requirements and process flow diagrams
- Working with UX design teams to review and feedback on designs
- Understanding digital channel and user interface limitations and UX design principles
- Managing extensive list of requirements / backlog
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
May require travel to other JLR sites Hybrid working in operation with the expectation that 2-3 days would be in the JLR office.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.