£30k - 35k per year
Customer Support - Borehamwood - Technical Manufacturing - £30,000 to £35,000 p.a
This is an exciting new position to join a Customer Support team centred around a unique innovative electronic manufacturer based in the Watford area.
In the Customer Support team your responsibilities include:
- Improving the customer experience and creating engaged customers.
- Build a sustainable and mutually beneficial relationship between the company and customers.
- Logging customer requests, questions and complaints via a variety of support channels.
- Processing, in collaboration with other departments, customer support tickets related to products and services.
- Keeping track of customer expectations and recurring issues.
- Generating leads and identify potential up/cross-sell opportunities.
In the Customer Support team you will require the following Qualifications/Experience:
- A good degree or similar qualification/experience in a technical field or a related subject is required.
- Customer Support experience (required).
- An interest or technical background in electronics would be advantageous.
- We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated candidate.
- IT knowledge (required).
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Customer Support opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.