A German speaking Customer Support Technician is currently required for our client based near to Gloucester. Our client is a provider of software and services leading the way in data driven infrastructure asset management and are providing a range of market leading software products backed up with a range of surveying and consultancy services which help their customers deliver a better service across their highways department.
The primary function of this role is to be a first point of contact within our Customer Support team, providing telephone, email and remote support directly to our customers. Working under the supervision of the Team Leader you will be expected to deliver the highest standards in customer service, you will gain exposure to a number of disciplines, including: Application support and operational advice, software installation and configuration, databases and reporting and delivering Software as a Service (SAAS).
As the Customer Support Technician you will be responsible for:
- Deal with incoming customer support requests, logging and updating tickets where appropriate
- Escalate issues, enhancement requests and business opportunities to the relevant departments
- Provide remote support, via industry standard tools, to our desktop, server and mobile applications
- Assist with the creation of reports for both customer and internal use, primarily using Crystal Reports and SQL queries
- Ensure that internal systems are kept up-to-date
- Assist with the updating and day-to-day management of our Software as a Service platforms
- Provide technical backup and application knowledge to all business areas where required
To be considered for this role you will need to fluent in the German language, both spoken and written. You will have a broad understanding of IT and preferably experienced or qualified in either Networking, Window Server, Crystal Reports or SQL.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an exciting and developing organisation that are technological leaders in the UK market and are entering an exciting phase of potential growth both within the UK and Internationally. In return our client can offer a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package to include pension, permanent health insurance, 25 days plus stats annual leave and life assurance. This role will be based at our clients office in Quedgeley, near Gloucester.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV .