Customer Support Operative - Electric Vehicle Services
Competitive contract rate
Would you like to be part of the next stage of the electric vehicle revolution? Do you have the right skills to work with a wide range of EV customers, keeping their vehicles operational on a daily basis? If so this could be the ideal role for you!
Our client is working at the forefront of technology and is set to revolutionise the use of electric vehicles around the world for years to come. Even though they were established only 3 years ago they are now working with some of the largest organisations in the UK and beyond. This is a small team of highly capable people working hard together to generate success, but at the same time having fun!
This role has no equal. You will be working closely with EV users making sure that their vehicles are available in a condition to meet their daily needs within the region.
In this role as Customer Support Operative you will be required to:
- Drive to various locations in the region to deliver services to vehicle users.
- Quickly build positive relationships with customers by providing GREAT customer service.
- Organise your working pattern to ensure customer vehicles are ready for use.
Skills, experience and ability required to be successful as Customer Support Operative are:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem solving, decision-making and organising skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Following simple technical processes.
- Licensed and capable of driving a small (to 7.5t) commercial vehicle.
- Flexibility to be able to work varied work patterns.
We expect interest in this role to be very high due to the opportunity it provides and its autonomous nature. Interviews will be held in early February so if you feel you have the qualities to succeed in this Customer Support role apply now. If you have any questions regarding the position, contact Lee Elwell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 44154 or Email