£50k per year + benefits
9 months ago
Vehicle Assembly Technician / Customer Support Engineer
£50,000 plus benefits
Our Client are in a phase of growth due to heavy investment from new owners and record sales. Due to this they have a need for a Customer Support Engineer to support on-going special projects. Customer support engineers here work on latest advanced products to provide support and minimise vehicle down time and customer inconvenience.
What you will do:
- The role is a split role in that you will be working on low volume, high precision assembly AND see you attend third party premises. This will be for vehicle introduction, familiarisation and training so you will become proficient in construction and deconstruction processes and competent in field services levels.
- You will provide regular feedback to all stakeholders on all service and maintenance issues encountered. You will partner with parts supply to ensure all parts, batteries and consumable stocks are available at required location ahead of scheduled requirements.
- Provide global level support for customer Track & PR events, including pre & post transportation preparation, liaising with approved carrier in support of global vehicle movements.
- There will be global travel involved with these roles and often at short notice.
What you will need:
- You will be degree educated in Electrical / Automotive Engineering (or equivalent related experience)
- You experience will be from Motorsport F1, Formula E or similar low volume, or Automotive high precision vehicle backgrounds.
- Your experience within these industries will have given you exposure working on detailed HEV projects and full spectrum of vehicle telemetry.
- Be willing to relocate for the role and be able to travel world to support clients.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- This role could suit professional engineers who have hands-on HEV and vehicle experience but who fancy a change and challenge.
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work on high-level vehicle.
- Extensive training at third party company.
- Attractive salary and benefits to reflect the level of this role.
For more information or to apply, please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.