Customer Support Engineer
Negotiable plus Bonus, Car Allowance & Benefits
A large technical company are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to working with B2B customers on technical issues of products up to 2nd line support. You will have experience working within a technical role with an IT or electronic engineering background, confident of 2nd line support to customers.
As a Customer Support Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Head of Support Services you will be responsible for providing technical product support to external customers.
- Effective and coordination of new product introductions to customers.
- Resolution of customer complaints, including investigation into the problems or causes of failures.
- Provide support during the end-to-end testing and production operation phases for customers.
- Review product test coverage in development, manufacture and refurbishment processes to ensure designated customer requirements are sufficiently covered.
- Communicate customer requirements to Product Managers.
- Monitor the performance of products in use and provide feedback to Product Managers
- Report product status, risks and observations to Product Management to ensure appropriate course of action can be agreed.
- Provide technical product support to sales teams.
- Attendance at customer meetings and preparation of appropriate documentation and presentations.
- Efficient, timely resolution of customer queries via CRM and liaison with other resolver Groups as needed.
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Engineer with the following.
- Degree or equivalent within electrical engineering, IT or communications.
- Experience working within a technical role with a background of electronics or metering industry.
- History of managing and working as part of a team but also ability to work independently in the field.
- Confident in fault finding and solving customers problems.
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Customer Support Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.