Job title: Customer Support Advisor - Manufacturing
Salary Range: £20,000 to £22,000
Location: Henley in Arden
A Customer Support Advisor is required with knowledge of manufacturing assembly operations. Candidates who have worked within the manufacturing industry and also have experience in a customer facing role would be well received.
Due to growth this company based in Henley in Arden requires a self-motivated Customer Support Advisor with technical or instructional writing experience for a new permanent role.
The successful candidate will work as part of a friendly, expert team in a Customer Support role helping to deliver our customers requirements. Our projects require understanding our customers industry, products and manufacturing styles to enable quick resolution of issues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will provide first line support to our customers by dealing with help desk tickets and phone calls as they come in
- You will also work closely with colleagues on the installation, configuration and maintenance of our software and associated hardware (remote, virtual or cloud servers).
- You will be required to learn our product and create user-facing documentation and support material.
- There will be the opportunity to grow into a product specialist, trainer or technical support specialist
Knowledge and Skills Specification
- Experience or knowledge of manufacturing assembly operations
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in technical or instructional writing
- Good telephone manner
- Empathetic and inquisitive approach to customer problems
- Degree or certificate in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Experience with Azure/Amazon Web Services/other cloud based systems
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL queries
- Experience in network and/or server maintenance
- Appreciation of the implications of implementing information systems e.g. culture and change management
- Professional, positive, confident and flexible approach to work
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work with the team
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to articulate oneself to fully understand a problem and to clearly express the proposed solutions
- Logical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Driving licence and car (due to the remote countryside location of the office)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Customer Support Advisor role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.