Title: Customer Sign Off Engineer
Salary Range: £21.40 - £22.06
Division: Vehicle Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Customer Sign Off (CSO) for Infotainment Issues Management
As a CSO FMS Engineer you are required to support the Infotainment team during period of programme launches across all car lines. Key Responsibilities:
- Managing and helping teams in structured problem solving to contain and apply permanent corrective action to build related issues via issues management tools such as AIMs/eT/CQs.
- Reviewing, investigating and getting to root cause of Infotainment FMS issues in conjunction with FMS team / Electrical CoC's.
- Support Infotainment quality activities through launch phase
- Assist in the creation of accurate & objective Infotainment Feature Assessment report documentation for Management review process and present as required in senior leadership and launch forums. (Includes NMLR, LMM)
- Helping to manage and support the supplier engineers during launch periods.
- Creation of Launch recommendation packs; LMM FMS Pack, PCPA pack, Feature Declaration Pack
- Presentations are various forums on the status of Infotainment software based on customer feedback
- Reviewing, investigating and getting to root cause of Infotainment FMS issues in conjunction with FMS team / Electrical CoCs.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail / accuracy.
- Able to work under pressure to deliver multiple outputs / tasks.
Proven ability to work on own initiative, prioritize workload demands
Possess a high level of attention to detail / accuracy.
Committed to transforming & growing the data logging team
Organized and results orientated
Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
Able to work under pressure to deliver multiple outputs / tasks.
Able to use influencing skills/persuasion etc. to 'get the job done on time / quality' removing roadblocks
Full Driving License
Electrical Infotainment systems management and technical delivery experience
Knowledge of SW & HW interfaces used in infotainment systems
Have the ability to interact with a wide range of people from hourly paid to director level
Reporting project / programme status at forums ¿ Forward thinking/self starter
Team player, able to work effectively over multiple departmental / COC barriers to deliver effective business solutions
If you are interested in this opportunity then apply now.