£30k - 35k per year + Pension, Healthcare
01384 446 174
6 months ago
Customer Fulfilment Manager
£30,000 - £35,000, pension and healthcare
This UK manufacturing business, supply’s product that goes into the UK’s House building and construction sector. It is a stable and well-run business that are experts in plastic and rubber extrusion.
Due to business expansion, the organisation has asked us to recruit and exceptional Customer Fulfilment Manager of Customer Services Manager. You will manage the UK Customer Fulfilment office, creating a professional customer facing office team and co-ordinate all activities relating to the wider vision of delivering excellence in customer service. You will also support the management team with staff requirements and employee engagement initiatives.
The role offers the right candidate a wide and varied role, working with multiple stakeholders to ensure the customer has a superb experience within the business.
Using excellent leadership skills to engage, develop and manage the performance of the team to ensure that customer service levels are achieved
Key areas for the Customer Fulfilment Manager are:
- Monitor the levels of customer service against agreed KPI’s, identifying and making recommendations for areas of improvement
- Manage the order chasing / coordination requirement to ensure targets are met and systems are effective, including working with logistics on delivery schedules
- Ensure that there is effective communication and good working relationships between the team and internal stakeholders
- Provide support and guidance to customer service staff about queries, issues and problem resolution
- Become a primary in-house contact for customers when issues arise and manage key accounts
- Maintain & develop the CRM systems
- Assist the Senior Customer Services administrator with chasing forecasts / orders, checking orders assisting with order entry where required
- Work closely with management team to review / manage performance to effectively monitor quality of service internally and externally to ensure achievement of business objectives and targets
- Work with marketing on customer communications as necessary
- Assist with the new customer set up requirements
- Support management team with IT projects, liaising with IT support staff
- Initiate employee engagement campaigns and activities
We are seeking candidates who have the following areas of experience:
- Previous team leadership experience
- Previous experience in customer fulfilment/service
- Significant experience in senior customer facing role
- Building customer relationships, and understanding customer needs
- Problem Solving
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and especially verbally.
- Strong Decision-Making ability – able to quickly analyse information, where available to guide informed decisions
- Must be well organised, able to plan own work and self-start and manage others.
- Ability to prioritise
- Conflict Management
- Able to work independently
We are keen to talk to candidates who are customer facing, working with clients daily, and have the commercial ability to ensure high levels of customer service are kept. It is desirable that you have had experience of a manufacturing environment.
If you would like more information about the role, please apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.