Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
01384 446 174
5 months ago
Customer Service Manager
Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Due to continued growth in several sectors, this multi-national organisation has asked us to assist in the recruitment of a Customer Service Manager.
You will ensure an efficient and qualitative customer service to contribute to meeting contractual.
agreements, meet and exceed customer satisfaction levels, reduce lead time to customers and
minimise costs. You will provide first line support for customer service and importantly the external sales team, ensuring a good working partnership for the business.
This position becomes an effective member of the site middle management, actively being involved in communication, coordinating and decision-making on issues critical to achieving the overall site business plan.
You will be responsible for supporting growth in the business by establishing a best in class.
Customer Service processes for its customers. Customer Service is a fundamental pillar in offering a seamless service to the customers and a key function in supporting the wider business community.
Key Responsibilities as Customer Service Manager
- You will own and deliver on agreed KPIs and targets for Customer Service.
- Team leadership of Customer Services Executives.
- Review and improve existing processes and processes controls.
- Oversee and advise Customer Services Executives with regards to stock control, minimizing obsolescence of finished goods and stock holdings agreements.
- Support the introduction of new business onto site.
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager to continually develop and improve the
- customer service team by excellent leadership, motivation, and support. Developing clear plans to grow the team.
- Create a “winning team” mentality and approach whereby each team member understands their role and that project goals are clearly understood and owned.
- Build strong relationships/partnerships with both internal and external customers.
- Create and deliver tailored value plans for strategic customers.
- Reduce the overall supply chain cost to serve our customers.
- Reporting for forecasting various customer information to Senior Leadership Team, providing ad-hoc reports to other areas of the business as required.
Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated leadership / management experience, accepting responsibility and accountability for the whole of the Customer Service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good influencing / interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan effectively, organise and prioritise workload.
- Numerical / Analytical
- Good problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced English speaking, and writing is essential.
- Required Experience
- Manufacturing background is preferred.
- SAP experience
- High level of experience within a customer service function
Solid GCSEs including Maths and English, A Levels and Further Education (Degree, HNC, ONC is desirable)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.