£33k - 36k per year
Role: Customer Services Manager
Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000 p/a
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Manager to cover our client’s facility in West Bromwich, the role will be involved in supporting its world class service to its customers and would work very closely with the Sales and Marketing function.
- The role will also be champion improvements, driving change, and involved in travel to customer, agents and exhibitions when required which will be both internationally and nationally.
- The role lends itself well to someone with extensive experience in customer account management as this will be a key activity for you and your team.
- Having regular contact with our customers and agents covering all aspects of customer services, involved in negotiating and dealing with major international customers, freight companies, government agencies and auditors.
- Working closely with our Sales and Marketing team in the promotion of the business and have the flexibility to travel internationally to visit customers, agents and exhibitions when required.
- Other responsibilities include champion improvement efficiencies within the department driving through change whilst keeping current on all regulatory requirements concerning the supply and transport of dangerous goods, drug and chemical weapons precursors.
- Ensure that that companies legal duties within these areas are complied with.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the reporting of our sales performance on a continuous basis.
- Proactively monitor customer order patterns looking for further business opportunities.
- Be part of the Senior Management Team where you will have input into all aspects of the business.
- Confident approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a thorough understanding on the exportation of goods across borders, duty and incoterms in the post-BREXIT age
- Have great influencing and negotiation skills
- Be resilient through peaks of pressure and used to working to tight deadlines
- Have extensive similar experience in previous manufacturing companies
- A Level 5 (or higher) qualification in a Business-related discipline or equivalent
- IATA and IMDG certification.
- 5 years in a customer service management and shipping export role with experience of dangerous goods.
- Ideally a working knowledge of Sage X3 but this is not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft software and the ability to effectively manipulate Excel spreadsheets
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.