Smethwick, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £18500.00 per annum + 34 days holiday, training, benefits
almost 2 years ago
Position: Temporary Customer Services Executive (Maternity Leave Cover)
Location: Smethwick, Birmingham
With over 200 years of rich heritage, this specialist company has always been associated with trust and honesty. They have worked hard to understand the changing nature of markets and customer needs in line with the ever-changing world around us. They have a reputation for constantly evolving to deliver exactly what the customer wants with visionary performance been one of industry firsts, technical advances and design triumphs.
An international, Fortune 200 business with a great world-wide reputation and a brand name known and trusted throughout the globe. No-one else has a history of making such a wide range of quality, innovative products with a continually changing focus to match requirements.
"Think of any food or ingredients that need to be weighed, and we weigh them!"
This role will provide support to the business and will involve dealing with both internal clients and external customers. The requirements of the role will include the logging, scheduling, progressing and possible escalation of service calls through co-ordination of field service technicians to optimise customer expectations, and resource efficiency.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner and an attention to detail
- A positive and enthusiastic team member with a 'can do' attitude
- A strong focus on customer delivery and high-quality customer service
- Ability to pro-actively build good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- The ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Good time management
- PC literate with an excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The key responsibility of the Customer Services Executive will be to provide support to the Service team in their day to day activities.
This position has the following responsibilities:
Key Tasks include;
- Logging and progressing customer requests via phone, email, portal, EDI
- Possible job escalations and ensuring call customer completions are met
- Handle jobs and action accordingly
- Provide first line screening of jobs
- Schedule jobs for engineer attendance
- Progress open jobs to completion, providing updates on request
- £18,000 - £18,500/year salary
- Guaranteed 12 months+ work
- Permanent opportunities if desired
- Overtime available
- 34 days annual leave (including Bank holidays)
- 37 hours per week - Monday to Friday (rota between hours 7:00am - 5:00pm)
- Full on-the-job training required with increased responsibility over time
- Supportive, experienced and friendly team to learn from and work with
This Customer Services Executive job opportunity presents as an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a minimum 12-month contract of work with permanent employment opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to work with a supportive and friendly yet professional and high-performing team and in doing so develop some new skills and work with household name accounts. This is a highly reputable service and manufacturing brand. If this opportunity may be of interest to you and you are available to start work ASAP, then please 'apply' now or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.