- Sector: Metals
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Simon Roberts
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446113
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59895
Customer Service Executive
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 + benefits
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be joining a manufacturing business that has developed a strong reputation for supplying engineered products across a wide industrial and commercial customer base. Due to continued growth and increased demand they need to further strengthen the sales function. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will join a busy team that actively supports Business Managers to maximize sales opportunities with new and existing customers, both internally and externally.
To be considered for this Customer Service Executive position you must have:
- Experience ideally gained working within a technical sales department environment for a manufacturing or technical parts distribution business.
- Have an interest in engineering or manufacturing and be a strong team player.
- Have a confident, proactive personality with a good telephone manner and an ability to build robust working relationships.
- A good eye for detail, calm under pressure, able to work at pace while maintaining accuracy when recording information.
- Good IT skills, comfortable using word, excel and email
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful business part of a global manufacturing group that manufactures world class products. You will be part of a dynamic team that will deliver the highest levels of customer service that will enable the business to maximize sales revenue.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.