Wolverhampton, West Midlands
about 2 years ago
Customer Services Coordinator - Wolverhampton
We are looking for a Customer Services Coordinator for Maternity Cover for an initial 9 month Fixed Term contract for a class leading company who manufacture, then retail and lease world-leading site machinery products from Lighting Sets to Generators to the Rail, Construction and Events industries and who will be based at their facilities in Wolverhampton.
As the Customer Services Coordinator you will:
- Assist in developing and delivering the best Customer Service to all existing and new customers.
- Provide administrative support to internal and field based technical teams.
- Input all Customer service and repair requests and then completed work on to the system
- Create, maintain and deliver a service schedule in co-ordination with Customer needs.
- Management of the Engineer Stock Management Process including; stock consumption, min/max controls, cycle counts, reverse logistics, warranty tracking and stock adjustments.
- Undertake the co-ordination of equipment sold or leased in the UK.
- Responsibility for Sales Order booking and billing Escalations.
- Provide management reports including service performance data on a regular basis
- Provide cover as and when required to the Service & Aftermarket team
We are looking for
- Experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Able to follow established protocol and clearly record action taken.
- Understanding of customer relationship management principles.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload and be flexible to customer needs.
- Good Working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of IT systems (ERP and/or CRM).
- Track record in developing and implementing new processes
You will be:
- Target driven with a strong commercial focus and self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to quickly develop a rapport with internal and external customers via phone and e-mail (including European and other overseas customers).
- Organised administrator with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part a team member.
- Effective communicator to ensure win/win solutions
- Negotiable dependent upon experience
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role.