- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Logistics
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60262
Customer Services Administrator
Salary - £18,000 – 20,500
Location – Worcester
We are recruiting for a Customer Services Administrator to join a specialist business based in the Worcester area where you will be joining the team maintaining customer requirements, managing the process from receiving the order through to production planning and delivery stages.
Candidates with experience in Customer service or working within logistics/Supply chain would be well received.
As the Customer Services Administrator you will be required to:
- Process requests and orders
- Liaise with logistics to arrange deliveries
- Manage customer requirements
- Manage stock levels
- Work closely with planning and purchasing teams
- Provide daily/weekly reports as required
Candidates should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in Customer Service roles
- A working knowledge of SAP
- IT skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Logistics/Supply chain environments
- Excellent English skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with strong Customer Service experience to develop your career further within an established organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Customer Services Administrator position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.