Customer Services Team Lead - West London - Attractive - Aerospace & Aviation - Permanent
An Aerospace and Aviation engineering organisation are looking for a Customer Services Team Lead who will be responsible for a small team and act as an exceptional leader. The Customer Services Team Lead will develop talent and drive improved employee engagement through inspiring and motivating others. The Customer Services Team Lead will have overall responsibility for the Customer Services Team and will use their exceptional communication and influencing skills to develop and grow excellent relationships with customers.
The Customer Services Team Lead as well as managing the Customer Services Team will be involved in dealing with external/internal customers via telephone. The Customer Services Team Lead will be dealing with inbound and outbound calls that are often complex in nature.
The Customer Services Team Lead Responsibilities
- To manage and be responsible for the day to day activities of Customer Services.
- To be competent with and able to carry out all activities carried out by direct reports.
- Including: pricing, quoting, shipping, exchanges, raising work orders, and raising new parts.
- To improve productivity while ensuring the department meets operational goals.
- To monitor, track & improve the performance and review with senior management.
- Take specific responsibility for the management of staff, and their supporting functions.
- Managing and responding to emails and quotations progression with customers.
- Dealing with AOG units (Aircraft on ground) and assist with import export requirements.
- Management of all customer status reports and enquiries timely and accurate completion.
- Provide guidance where possible to the benefit of the company and its customers.
- Work as part of a team, be professional and convey a positive/constructive approach.
- Support the preparation & implementation of change of technology, costs, and quality.
- Assist in the preparation, monitor and analysis of budgetary plans and forecasts as required.
- Ensure adherence to service level agreements.
Qualifications & Skills Required for the Customer Services Team Lead
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent experience.
- Significant IT skills - Microsoft word, excel, databases.
- Proven experience of working in a Customer Service environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with people at all levels.
- Excellent management/supervisory skills.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring.
- Able to demonstrate a commercial aptitude.
- Experience of problem solving and root cause analysis techniques.
- Technical Aerospace/Aviation background.
- Full understanding of regulatory requirements related to Aerospace industry.
- Full current driving licence and able to travel to other company/customer sites.
Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the Industry
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Customer Services Team Lead, then apply directly or contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. Either Direct Line 01384 446102 or Email suitable MS Word CV's -