A Customer Services Support Desk Representative is required with knowledge of working directly with customers and internal departments, and excellent reporting skills. Candidates with experience of event coordination or customer services would be well received.
This company, an exciting and pioneering engineering company based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire requires a skilled Customer Services Support Desk Representative with complaint handling experience for a new permanent role.
As a Customer Services Support Desk Representative, you will be required to:
- Provide non-technical support and information to customers, based on your sound understanding and knowledge of the business, products and services.
- Resolve complaints, by providing alternative solutions or other measures to ensure resolution within required timescales.
- Communicate with customers and staff face to face, over the telephone, and via email and letters.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and success of meetings and events, from administration and costings, to meeting and greeting of delegates, ensuring success.
The Customer Services Support Desk Representative should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of event coordination or event management.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- IT literacy including all Microsoft packages.
- A Level education of equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of providing outstanding customer service and event planning to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Nuneaton-based engineering company will offer you a salary of circa £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of preparing proposal costings for events and of working alone, remaining self-motivated, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Customer Services Support Desk Representative role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.