Customer Services Specialist
£12.50 to £14.50
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Specialist to work for an international food manufacturer based in Birmingham.
You will act as single point of contact for assigned customer portfolio within the Order to Delivery process.
- Ensure that all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner.
- Manage escalations for complaints / disputes, handle and resolve issues
- Support the delivery of Business / Commercial objectives: achieve customer service targets, support the improvement agenda (internal process and external customer) and develop collaborative relationships cross functionally and with customers
- Work with the Order Fulfilment team to produce relevant KPI information, including root cause analysis and improvement initiatives
- Own, manage, maintain, develop and improve Supply Chain relationships and processes both internally and externally with customers
- Attend customer review meetings and ensure aligned and meaningful KPI's are in place
- Pro-actively communicate anticipated shortages to the customer to optimise on-shelf availability
- Work with order fulfilment to ensure establishment of the highest standards of order accuracy, process conformance, and order timeliness across all customer order management processes
- Work with the customer, Log Ops, warehouses, hauliers and JDE where relevant to optimise deliveries to MOQ and VU agreements
- Track the customer conformance to the trade terms agreements
- Develop strong relationships with Commercial colleagues
- Track consumption vs. forecast during season and major promotions to identify potential challenges at an early stage
- Drive best practice processes across all customer service team
- Learning on the fly.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Working knowledge supply chain principles.
- Strong communication skills at all levels. High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Process orientated - ability to monitor, measure and report; Good Systems knowledge of/enjoy using SAP and Excel with flexibility/Ability to learn of the fly.
- Educated to Degree standard or with equivalent experience.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.