Birmingham, West Midlands
£12.00 - £14.50 per hour
over 1 year ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Specialist to work for this international food manufacturer based in Birmingham.
As Customer Service Specialist, you will:
- Act as single point of contact for assigned customer portfolio within the OTD process.
- Ensure that all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner.
- Manage escalations for complaints / disputes, handle and resolve issues to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Support the delivery of Business / Commercial objectives: achieve customer service targets, support the improvement agenda (internal process and external customer) and develop collaborative relationships cross functionally and with customers.
- Work with the Order Fulfilment team to produce relevant KPI information, including root cause analysis and improvement initiatives.
You will ideally be educated to degree standard or with equivalent experience. Working knowledge of supply chain principles. Strong communication skills at all levels. High attention to detail and accuracy. Process orientated - ability to monitor, measure and report. Good Systems knowledge of SAP and Excel. Flexibility/Ability to learn of the fly.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.