Job title: Customer Service Representative Supervisor
A Customer Service Representative Supervisor is required with strong customer service and sales skills. Candidates with experience of the Truck and Bus industry would be well received.
Due to growth, this company based in Hayes requires a proactive Customer Service Representative Supervisor with leadership experience for a new permanent role.
As a Customer Service Representative Supervisor you will be required to:
- To oversee the service department cash sale process through to payment and purchase orders process through to invoicing to the customer.
- To attend meetings with key account holders - with or without Dealerpoint Manager.
- Manage depot query log to ensure queries are answered within 3 days and liaise with Dealerpoint Manager as appropriate to resolution.
- To oversee the process of Parts Operator Claims and Special Consideration Claims.
- To authorise Service Dept credit notes and carry out month end reconciliation.
- Supervise team of CSR's & CSR-Invoicer as required to ensure all KPI's and timescales are met within responsibilities of these roles.
- To manage absence of Team completing return to work discussions and arranging cover where necessary for periods of holiday and sickness.
- To oversee the process of inputing all clock cards and produce wages information on spreadsheets for Dealerpoint Manager to check and forward to Wages Dept.
- To be the key customer contact and single point of reference for the Dealerpoint.
- Create, maintain and communicate service plan to customers.
- Confirm and agree details of planned visits with customers in advance, including re-plan of any outstanding defects.
- Ensure all resources are available in advance of scheduled work (labour and parts).
- Proactively up-sell products and services to the customer.
- Clarify for the customer and the workshop the basis for the repair - Retail/ Warranty/ Contract.
- Review quality of job documentation and highlight issues / deficiencies to Workshop Controller for follow up.
- Produce and explain invoice to customer at point of vehicle collection, resolve any queries or objections on a timely basis.
The Customer Service Representative Supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Basic working knowledge of Vehicle Technology.
- An understanding of Operators Licence Laws and Regulations.
- Knowledge of warranty and contract scope and procedures.
- To be able to work in an organised & methodical manner in a fast moving environment, ensuring that all daily tasks are completed.
- To be able to effectively communicate to customers and colleagues both oral and written.
- To be able to modify your approach in specific circumstances to ensure a positive outcome.
- To be able to identify customers' needs & propose appropriate solutions.
- Negotiation skills - gain agreement on proposed course of action (Win/Win).
- To be able to operate GDS, Workshop Planner and Impact systems, specific to the WPP process stages.
- Flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and changing priorities.
- To be able to manage own workload whilst ensuring direct reports meet departmental KPI's and responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with excellent customer service and people management skills to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Customer Service Representative Supervisor role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.