Our client are a global supplier in the lightweight metals engineering industry. They currently have the following exciting opportunity available for an Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative;
Position: Internal Sales & Customer Service Representative
Reporting To: Customer Services Manager
Hours of work: Full Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Remuneration: Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Qualifications + Experience Required:
- Degree educated desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced Internal Sales & Customer Service environment
- French or German speaker highly desirable
The Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative role is a combination of internal sales, customer services and associated sales administration activities.
- Prepare accurate & timely quotations
- Take ownership of customer orders, input accurately onto ERP system
- Progress and track orders to ensure customer satisfaction levels
- Maintain up to date and accurate records
- Liaise with the Planning team to obtain accurate lead times in relation to purchased products.
- Liaise with Manufacturing for items manufactured in Telford.
- Establish effective communication system with Distribution Team specifically relating to shipping instructions and specific labelling request.
- Work with the Credit department on ensuring customer invoice queries, overdue payments and credit terms are dealt with effectively.
- Deal effectively with issues as they arise, take responsibility and progress issue through to satisfactory resolution for both the customer and the comapny.
- Complete reporting requirements as directed by the Customer Services Manager
- Generate new and repeat sales through direct contact with potential and existing customers
- Support external sales team with onsite customer visits
- Follow up on leads as directed by the Sales & Marketing team
- Account Management support for lower value accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and identify further opportunities for sales.
- Update leads/opportunities through CRM system.
- Strong business acumen and sales orientation
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Team player, supporting team members appropriately when required
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to analyse data
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent persuasion & influencing abilities
- Empathetic to customer needs in line with realistic business achievement
- Proficient in MS office package
- Either French or German language skills highly desirable but not essential
If you are interested in the Internal Sales & Customer Service Representative role, please apply as soon as possible.