Coventry, West Midlands
Attractive + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Customer Sales Rep - Aerospace Manufacturing - Attractive - Warwickshire
A Customer Sales Rep is required to join and Innovative Aerospace Manufacturing facility on a Permanent Basis. The successful Customer Sales Rep will join the Sales Department and report to the UK Sales Manager. The Customer Sales Rep will be sales driven, highly organised. The Customer Sales Rep will support the process of providing Aerospace products and services in line with industry quality standards. The Customer Sales Rep will be responsible for the full customer account administration and be the internal interface between the customer and the business.
Responsibilities of the Customer Sales Rep
- Act as the customer primary point of contact for commercial and logistic enquiries.
- Perform Account Management: and optimise sales growth within your selected accounts.
- Make outgoing sales calls to customers to secure sales opportunities.
- Follow up on quotations and projects whilst maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- Timely preparation of quotations and contract bids in response to customer enquiries.
- Review incoming customer purchase orders to ensure requirements conform.
- Accurately enter customer purchase order as sales order into systems.
- Acknowledge sales order, market feedback, competition position, competition sales policy.
- Process and transmit order amendments to the plants.
- Monitor and report on customer order book status.
- Compliance of sales and Quality Procedure.
- Respond to general/routine queries from customers.
- Highlight potential problems with service to customers to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed in accordance with sales procedures.
Requirements of the Customer Sales Rep
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to interact with both internal and external customers.
- Sales experience with Industry and or the relevant sectors.
- Strong IT skills with advanced excel.
- Strong attention to detail when processing information.
- Analytical approach to working with data would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
Security Clearance may be required due to the nature of the products being manufactured
If you are interested in this Customer Sales Rep position, then please apply directly or send a suitable MS Word Format CV directly to my Email at . Alternatively, if you wish to discuss then please contact Peter Heap on my direct line 01384 446102.