A specialist manufacturing company based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting a Customer Services Manager. This is a challenging new position to support the company's growth by providing a first-class customer services operation. The successful applicant will be responsible for merging two existing support functions and thereafter managing a combined Customer Services team which will deliver a leading service for both customers and internal company functions.
- Initial merging of two separate internal support functions into a combined Customer Services team.
- Leadership of the newly created Customer Services team (circa 5 staff) ensuring systems and processes are continuously developed.
- Ensuring systems and processes are well managed and progressively developed.
- Responding effectively and timely to customer email and telephone enquiries.
- Liaising with the externals sales and production teams to achieve both customer and internal performance related targets.
- Work as part of the management team, act in a professional manner, and convey a positive and constructive approach.
- Ensuring the Customer Services team play a key role in the future development of the business.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing customer services role is essential.
- Proven leadership capability with experience of leading a small team.
- Ability to offer robust solutions to customer requirements in line with company targets and customer expectations.
- Ability to mentor motivate others through a strong positive 'hands on' approach.
- Successfully manage change in processes (both manual and IT system).
- Excellent communication and proactive customer services skills.
- Customer driven and results orientated.
This is an excellent opportunity a manufacturing Customer Services specialist to develop your career in a challenging role.
Interviews for the Customer Services Manager will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Customer Services Manager position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.