Up to £40000.00 per annum + Pension, bonus, 25 days holiday
about 2 years ago
Customer Service Manager
Circa £40,000, pension, bonus potential, 25 days holiday, soft benefits scheme
This global consumer packaging manufacturer is seeking to recruit an exceptional commercially biased Customer Service Manager to drive forward standards in bringing the business closer to its client base. It is the expectation of the business that the successful candidate will bring new, positive change to the team, one that is based around increasing revenue and a superior customer centric service strategy.
The main areas of responsibility for the Customer Service Manager is:
- Ensure an efficient and accountable customer service to contribute to meeting contractual agreements, exceeds customer satisfaction levels, reduces lead time to customers and minimise costs.
- Provide first line support for customer service and importantly the external sales team, ensuring a good working partnership for the business;
- Become an effective member of the site middle management, actively being involved in communication, coordinating and decision-making on issues critical to achieving the business plan.
You will be responsible for supporting growth in the business by establishing best in class Customer Service processes in the value proposition for its customers. First class Customer Service is a fundamental pillar in offering a seamless service to the customers and a key function in supporting the Sales function.
You will have responsibility for managing and developing a small team of Customer Services Executive, ensuring they are working towards a common goal of providing an inspiring customer service offering and increasing revenue through softer sales activity.
Communication skills and rapport building are essential if the candidate is to be successful, you will form part of the management team, and work closely with several key stakeholders including the Commercial Manager and Plant Manager. We are keen to talk to candidates who have developed a "winning team" mentality and approach whereby each team member understands their role and that project goals are clearly understood and owned.
It is vital that you have had experience of managing a sales-based customer service function and have the personality to manage change and implement new strategies to increase revenue, efficiency's but overall a world class customer service function.
As Customer Service Manager, you will have knowledge of:
* Manufacturing background is preferred
* SAP experience
* High level of experience within a customer service function
We are keen to see candidates from a manufacturing or service sector who have class leading customer service strategies. You will ideally hold a business-related degree.
If you would like to know more, please apply for further discussion.