- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 18 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61972
Customer Service Leader
Negotiable plus Benefits
A FMCG manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Customer Service Leader to support the supply chain team. You will be responsible for working with customers to manage the end-to-end process of goods. You will have a strong customer service background with an understanding of the supply chain process and using MRP systems.
As a Customer Service Leader your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for total order replenishment for customers from order receipt, processing and despatch management.
- Work closely with the Customer Services Manager to ensure customer’s KPI requirements are met.
- Input customer’s orders onto internal MRP system in a timely manner and code backorders when necessary.
- Liaise with transport suppliers to ensure the timely processing of delivery of goods in line with Customer Expectations and that any issues are communicated promptly.
- Flag any potential customer supply issues with Planning team.
- Communicate with customers by telephone or e-mail regarding update, order issues or delivery dates.
- Raise credit orders for any failed deliveries, customer returns or Quality rejections, ensuring details are escalated to Customer Services Manager.
- Share Weekly & Monthly Supplier Forecasts and update supplier portals.
- Maintain and update supplier price matrix in
- Set up and maintain Master Data for Raw Materials and maintain customer and supplier prices.
- Manage customs declarations and complete pallet declarations.
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Leader with the following.
- Experience working within a Customer Service role with strong understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Previous experience using MRP and Ordering systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Highly competent in the use of Excel, Power Point and SAP.
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills.
If you are a Customer Service Leader with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.