- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Operations
- Contact: Dan Plimmer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446 174
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58595
Customer Service Executive
Up to £23,000 plus excellent benefits package, 25 days holiday. Enhanced company pension, online retailer discount scheme, 6 x life assurance
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Customer Services Executive to work in a new and developing team. The business is a major provider of product to the FMCG sector.
The role of the Customer Services Executive is to deliver an exceptional customer experience at every opportunity, ensuring that as a business, the business delivers a first-class Customer Service.
Customer Service Executives are the first point of contact for the customers, effectively managing the day-to-day ordering, shipping, billing, and query process. You will be responsible for delivery in full, on time and in specification, the Customer Service Executive drives towards the goal of being “supplier of choice” for every customer, every day.
- Be the single point of contact for customers and take ownership of all issues, managing them to a timely and effective resolution, and escalating them where necessary.
- Own all communication with the customer in relation to orders, deliveries, stock management and prices.
- Make the customer feel valued in every interaction.
- Oversee the DIFOTIS (Delivery in Full, on time and in specification) experience for every customer.
- Adhere to business policies and process.
- Engage with Sales colleagues appropriately to ensure the customer experience is seamless.
- Cultivate brilliant customer relationships, getting to know and understand customer needs and challenges to support the goal of becoming the supplier of choice.
- Oversee the delivery of product category re-designs.
- Actively manage customer invoice queries.
- Pro-actively work to achieve Company and Individual KPIs (targets).
- Drive continuous improvement of Finished Goods stock performance.
- Performing all tasks within the Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental procedures of the site.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A pro-active individual who uses their initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Effective administrator who pays close attention to detail.
- Assertive and constructive style.
- Good understanding of IT systems.
- High level of customer satisfaction orientation.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.