£20k - 24k per year + Pension, 28 days holidays
Customer Service Co-Ordinator
£20,000 to £24,000 plus pension & 28 days holidays
A growing FMCG manufacturing company are seeking a Customer Service Co-Ordinator. Working closely with the Commercial & Supply Chain teams to assist customer queries and ensuring that the team complies with correct policies and procedures. Ensuring high level of customer service and excellence processing of queries, complaints, and ways to improving ongoing customer service levels.
Responsibilities as Customer Service Co-Ordinator:
- Reporting into the Commercial & Supply Chain Manager, you'll be responsible for delivering excellent customer service via email, phone and in person.
- Maintaining and updating customer sales orders, reporting, and logging complaints.
- Managing IT systems and making sure all entrees are correct and documented.
- Generating new orders through telesales contact with accounts via multiple channels.
- Organising freight and transportation for customer deliveries.
- Processing orders with customers direct including via EDI customer booking systems.
As the Customer Service Co-ordinator, you will have:
- Experienced working within a customer service environment with FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of supply chain and logistics process.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all areas and levels of the business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Confident with using different IT systems.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.