Oldbury, West Midlands
over 2 years ago
A specialist manufacturing company based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting a Customer Services Advisor. The successful applicant will be responsible for joining a combined customer service and sales team which will deliver a leading service for both customers and internal company functions.
- Ensuring systems and processes are updated and followed according to company policy.
- Responding effectively to customer email and telephone enquiries.
- Liaising with the externals sales and production teams to achieve both customer and internal performance related targets.
- Work as part of the customer service team, act in a professional manner, and convey a positive and constructive approach.
- Previous customer service experience in a business o business manufacturing or industrial environment is essential.
- Ability to offer robust solutions to customer requirements in line with company targets and customer expectations.
- Excellent communication and proactive customer services skills.
- Customer driven and results orientated.
This is an excellent opportunity a manufacturing Customer Services specialist to develop your career in a challenging role.
Interviews for the Customer Services Advisor will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Customer Services Advisor position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.