A specialist manufacturing company based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting a Customer Services Advisor. The successful applicant will be responsible for joining a combined customer service and sales team which will deliver a leading service for both customers and internal company functions.
- Ensuring systems and processes are updated and followed according to company policy.
- Responding effectively to customer email and telephone enquiries.
- Liaising with the externals sales and production teams to achieve both customer and internal performance related targets.
- Work as part of the customer service team, act in a professional manner, and convey a positive and constructive approach.
- Previous customer service experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment is essential.
- Ability to offer robust solutions to customer requirements in line with company targets and customer expectations.
- Excellent communication and proactive customer services skills.
- An additional european language is beneficial.
- Customer driven and results orientated.
This is an excellent opportunity a manufacturing Customer Services specialist to develop your career in a challenging role.
Interviews for the Customer Services Advisor will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.