Job title: Customer Quality Manager
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: UK & Czech Republic
A Customer Quality Manager is required with experience of Quality Assurance Management within the Automotive industry. Candidates with active knowledge of the Czech and English language would be well received.
An Automotive company requires an analytical thinking Customer Quality Manager with good knowledge of quality tools to be based at their manufacturing site in the Czech Republic for a 12 month contract.
As a Customer Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating the customer quality team
- Communication with customers, dealing with complaints
- Monitoring of customer satisfaction
- Checking implementation of agreed countermeasures, evaluating the effectiveness of implemented C/M
- Review of P-FMEA and Control Plan
- Validation of production line during trial production
- Cooperation during planning and launching of a new products
- Supervision during customers audits
- Regular reporting to the Top management
The Customer Quality Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Secondary school or University degree - technical branch is an advantage
- Active knowledge of Czech and English language (written and spoken)
- Experience in the Automotive industry and QA Management positions
- Good knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, PPAP, SPC, APQP, VDA 6.3 etc.)
- Knowledge of customer requirements (Ford, GM, Daimler etc.)
- Analytical thinking, customer orientation, strong problem-solving skills
- Driving license B
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Quality systems and tools to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of PPAP and FMEA's and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Customer Quality Manager role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446147.