Customer Oriented Engineer - 53766BR
A Customer Oriented Engineer is required with experience in delivering tests such as costs, quality and timing for a position based in Bedfordshire.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Bedfordshire requires a Customer Oriented Engineer to:
- Establish customer target requirements for cross car line systems.
- Develop European Market requirements for input to future products
- Analyse European Automotive market and customers to identify unmet needs and help develop potential solutions
- Evaluate Cross car line systems and co-ordinate judgements across different Evaluation groups.
- Work with internal departments to ensure midterm strategy is appropriate and competitive.
- Prepare and input to Front Line Forum Coordinate preparation of competitiveness reports
The Customer Oriented Engineer should have the following skills:
- Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Vehicle engineering experience
- Self-motivated with proven ability in concern resolution and investigation work
- Able to respond to changing demands speedily
- Customer focused, able to lead, support and motivate to achieve goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaison/negotiation at all levels both internally and with external organisations
- Ability to plan and manage own workload and that of support staff
- Conscious of adding value to the company by increasing profits and/or decreasing costs
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship