Test Project / Customer Oriented Engineer - R00009006
A Test Project / Customer Oriented Engineer is required with strong data analysis skills and vehicle evaluation skills, will be responsible for Customer oriented engineering and test project control.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Test Project / Customer Oriented Engineer with proven technical reporting and problem solving skills for a new contract role. As a Test Project / Customer Oriented Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop attractive high quality vehicles
- Validate Vehicle Concept & Performance Proposal using Market & Competitor
- Data at start of project
- Set & validate Vehicle Targets & European Market Requirements at Digital &
- Physical Phases.
- Complete customer focused evaluations and progress C/M with design to ensure car meets customer expectations.
- Conduct development testing in both digital and physical phases including set up and input to CADICS.
- Concern tracking and closure
- Target achievement (VPT/SNT)
- Run vehicle test plans
- Predict Customer satisfaction / Dissatisfaction and propose C/M
- Provide Cross-Car Line, Frontline Forum, NEM Standardisation Support.
- Provide Technical Support for Internal & External Product & Brand Communications.
The Test Project / Customer Oriented Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Marketability: ability to set VPT/SNT. Understand and have knowledge of various customers' usages.
- Development project control: Experience of development process and tools.
- External data analysis skill NEVQS/APEAL/NCBS -Vehicle evaluation skill (Dynamics and Statics).
- Proven technical reporting and problem solving skills.
- Planning and communication skills to complement the roles outlined above.
- Bachelors Degree
- Specific Technical Skills - JATO, Spacevision, Microsoft Project, Full driving licence
If you have any questions about Test Project / Customer Oriented Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship