Automotive Engineer (Test Project Control)
An Automotive Engineer (Test Project Control) is required with external vehicle and customer data analysis skills
This company based in Cranfield requires an Automotive Engineer (Test Project Control) with the ability to make, plan and maintain vehicle test programmes to schedule for a new contract role. As an Automotive Engineer (Test Project Control) you will be required to:
- Develop attractive high quality vehicles
- Validate Vehicle Concept & Performance Proposal using Market Data & Competitor Vehicles
- Analyse Market Data at start of project
- Set & validate Vehicle Targets & European Market Requirements at Digital & Physical Phases.
- Complete customer focused evaluations and progress countermeasures with design to ensure car meets customer expectations.
- Conduct development testing in both digital and physical phases.
- Concern tracking and closure.
- Target achievement.
- Run vehicle test plans.
- Predict Customer satisfaction / Dissatisfaction and propose countermeasures.
- Cross-Car Line, Frontline Forum, Standardisation Update Support.
- Provide Technical Support for Internal & External Product & Brand Communications.
The Automotive Engineer (Test Project Control) should have the following skills or experience:
- Marketability: ability to set subjective and objective vehicle and system targets. Understand and have knowledge of various customers' usages.
- Development project control: Ability to make, plan and maintain vehicle test programmes to schedule.
- External vehicle and customer data analysis skill.
- Vehicle evaluation skill (Dynamics and Statics).
- Proven technical reporting and problem solving skills.
- Planning and communication skills to complement the roles outlined above.
- Bachelors Degree
- Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence
If you have any questions about Automotive Engineer (Test Project Control) role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship