Competitive Salary and Package + Benefits
Customer Operations Manager - Scarborough
We are recruiting for a Customer Operations Manager to manage and support our clients' core food manufacturing customer in Scarborough through the management and supply of technical services, components and systems directly on site.
Managing a small team and working this high value and growing account, this key role with Integrated Solutions has prime responsibility to ensure the site operation achieves agreed profitability and working capital targets whilst ensuring that service level and contractual commitments are fulfilled.
- Achieve and exceeding agreed site budgeted trading targets.
- Identify, implement and manage consigned stocks within contractual commitments.
- Managers are responsible for their own, their staff and visitors health and safety within their operation, for the promotion of health and safety in line with ERIKS and their Customer's Health & Safety Policies and procedures. Managers are responsible for reporting all cases of non-conformance.
- Managers shall make themselves aware of and ensure compliance with all the company's applicable management systems policies and procedures.
- Deliver Customer contractual commitments, including Price and Engineering Benefit Savings, Customer Owned Inventory Reduction and Logistical Cost Reduction.
- Provide our Client and Customer management teams, with required reports, Key Performance Indicators and feedback to contribute to the effective planning, budgeting and performance management, within agreed timeframes.
- Utilise established preferred sources of supply where possible and where supply chain agreements are not in place, develop supplier relationships that deliver minimised costs within agreed service level commitments.
- Ensure that reporting team members have clearly defined roles and objectives and that they are developed and motivated to achieve the required standards of performance.
- Ensure that the Customer adheres to contract payment terms.
- Managers shall make themselves aware of, and ensure compliance with, all the company's applicable management systems policies and procedures.
To support this role, you should have:
- Minimum of 2 years business development or management experience in a demanding customer facing industrial environment. Candidates from a logistics, supply chain or operations management role would be ideally suited.
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and products and their applications
- Proficient user of Windows based programmes.
- Experience of fully integrated system-based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting and hands-on position working daily with the customer through their engineering, maintenance and operation teams.
Offering a professional level of service working with an existing and experienced small team, customer relations and a 'professional service offering' as well as working for beneficial growth opportunities, this role offers a competitive salary and other package benefits.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and interest to support this role and enjoy a management level position working to 'deliver', then please apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.