up to £22.89 per hour LTD rate (which equals up to £18.04/hour PAYE rate)
about 1 month ago
Title: Onboarding Specialist - Commercial Solutions
Contract Position based at: Here East , London
Rate: up to £22.89 per hour LTD rate (which equals up to £18.04/hour PAYE rate)
Opportunity for a passionate, solution-oriented individual with a broad background; who is motivated to deliver a customer focused experience in this newly created role. The position will have a broad and interesting remit with potential for growth and exposure.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
Customer Account Management:
- Implement and oversee customer onboarding process.
- Creation of customer accounts including the provision of key information to support account set up.
- Support account activation in Fleet Marketplace.
- Maintain live accounts on Telematics and Microsoft Dynamics CRM application.
- Undertake regular validation checks of live accounts to verify status.
- Conduct account and driver authorisations for internal fleets.
- Action customer account and vehicle deactivation as required in Fleet Marketplace.
- Support Multi Make customer account agreements and support hardware ordering process.
- Validate signed customer agreements and ensure details are recorded correctly on Microsoft Dynamics CRM application.
- Management of customer agreements and documentation through Document Management System integration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ensure product catalogue is up to date and represents current products and pricing available for Europe.
- Implement Telematics Essentials onboarding and customer upgrade path.
Command Centre Support :
- Assist with monthly customer invoice cycle and SLA adjustments.
- Support customer vehicle onboarding as required.
- Support vehicle validation checks as required.
- Review customer feedback for continuous improvement opportunities
- Liaise with the business integration teams for ecosystem changes and create / update quality policies and procedures.
- Produce KPI metrics and reporting on, customers, account status, case management
- Support Operations team as required in delivering overall business priorities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly effective communicator with ability to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Detail oriented, able to process and organise input from many sources.
- Self-motivated professional with capability to deliver and support the ongoing customer relationship
- Ability to think creatively and operate in a dynamic, white space environment with a dispersed global team.
- Experience of CRM systems, preferably MS Dynamics
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to senior management.
- Strong drive for results and track record in meeting targets.
- Self-starter capable of operating independently and adapting to dynamic needs.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude and willing to support broader business needs as required
- Creativity and willingness to work in an environment where business rules and processes need to be created
- Automotive industry, customer facing role, connected vehicle applications
- Ideally educated to Degree Level
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
** Hybrid working available**
APPLY TODAY! Interested in the above role? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.