CUSTOMER INSIGHT MANAGER
To £50,000, Bonus, full package
The position is with a business currently expanding their Marketing, Propositions and Risk Teams. As such, they are looking to appoint a Customer Insight Manager:
- Manage a team of Customer Insight Analysts; supervising, developing, and reviewing their work.
- Develop and build Data-driven dashboards to delve into Customer Information.
- Use data and findings to impact business-wide decision making, justifying actions through thorough understanding of Customer Behaviour. This may impact Pricing, Marketing and Commercial activities.
- Ensure Compliance and Risks are managed effectively.
This opportunity is ideal for a professional with experience in Customer Insight and Data Analysis. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Recent successful Team Leadership and Management experience.
- Advanced Analytical skills using a range of software, which may include Excel, SAS, SQL, R, Tableau, SPSS, or similar.
- A background in Customer Insights, Customer Behaviour or similar fields.
- The ability to work cross-discipline with leadership staff from other departments, influencing decision making on the back of your analysis.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.