Solihull, West Midlands
£27000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus, Full Package
almost 2 years ago
CUSTOMER INSIGHT ANALYST
To £35,000, Bonus, full package
The position is with a business currently expanding their Marketing, Propositions and Risk Teams. As such, they are looking to appoint a Customer Insight Analyst:
- Develop & refine Data Analysis tools to be utilised on a range of Customer data, such as Management Information, Financials, and KPI's.
- Undertake Statistical analysis on Data to yield outcomes which will be usefully interpreted by other business units.
- Use data and findings to impact business-wide decision making, justifying actions through thorough understanding of Customer Behaviour. This may impact Pricing, Marketing and Commercial activities.
- Ensure Compliance and data-quality standards are adhered to.
This opportunity is ideal for a professional with experience in Customer Insight and Data Analysis. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Current and prior experience in a Data Analyst or Customer Analyst position.
- Advanced Analytical skills using a range of software, which may include Excel, SAS, SQL, R, Tableau, SPSS, or similar.
- The ability to work cross-discipline with leadership staff from other departments, influencing decision making on the back of your analysis.
- Experience in a Banking environment would be ideal, though any business with large customer portfolios would be suitable; Energy & Utilities, Telecommunications, or certain aspects of Retail.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.