Competitive Plus Bonus
about 1 month ago
Customer Services Team Leader - Northampton
Industry: Pneumatic and electric drive technologies
Salary: Competitive Salary + bonus + excellent benefits
Are you creative, solution orientated and a leader in delivering exceptional service? We are looking for someone that will help us create a brand-new culture and help us reshape the way that we operate.
- Coaching the team using own extensive experience of, customer order handling or distance selling through SAP to engage effectively with subject matter experts and field sales personnel
- Responsible for supporting senior management with the coordination of the Sales floor through leading team members to deliver against sales and customer experience targets.
- Capturing feedback from the customer, acting as the voice of the customer and using this feedback to create action for future continual service improvements.
- Providing leadership on opportunity identification and management, motivating the team to deliver against sales target within account portfolio.
- Utilising sales experience, gained in an engineering environment, interrogating SAP CRM data to assign team sales targets including producing weekly and monthly reporting of the key customer campaigns.
- Managing escalations and the resolution of customer issues within agreed time frame including updating the internal complaints management system to enable the wider business to trend issues and create solutions.
Key Skills & Experiences Required:
- Extensive experience of working in a Sales or Service environment within an engineering organisation.
- Be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of SAP.
- Able to manage complex orders as well as have worked in a team leadership role.
- You’ll also need to be inquisitive, analytical and inspirational as a leader.
- A higher level of educational qualification in engineering or be able to demonstrate knowledge of engineering to a requisite level which will be assessed. In addition, you must have the minimum of an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in Customer Services/Sales or have experience at a leadership level in a similar role.
We are very much a family company, despite our size, and this is reflected in our culture. We work hard and play hard with regular company events scheduled during the year, as well as a host of other benefits, you would expect from a world leading organisation.
Your development is key to our success and we invest in training for everyone that is part of our journey.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Customer Services Team Leader opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.