CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
To £325 per day Ltd Co
Interim – initially 2 months, likely to be extended.
The position is with a business currently expanding their Product Development and Propositions Teams. As such, they are looking to appoint an Interim Customer Experience Manager:
- Design new, and improve existing, Customer Journey Strategies.
- Create working prototypes and undertake CX & UI Testing.
- Flesh out prototype customer journeys using Agile methodologies and a range of digital tools.
- Create and deliver thought-out propositions to senior business partners and customers.
- Manage the lifecycle of projects, from conception to product development and delivery.
This opportunity is ideal for a professional with experience in Customer Experience Development and/or Proposition Development. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Examples of successful Customer Experience design and management, and strategy development.
- Experience gained in a service led environment is essential, such as Financial Service, Telecommunications, Utilities etc.
- The ability to formulate innovative solutions and manage projects.
- Outstanding communication and analytical abilities.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.