Customer Experience Executive - 51582
Salary Range: £23.00 Ltd Co
A Customer Experience Executive is required with experience within a digital marketing team/function.
This company based in Brentwood requires a Customer Experience Executive with experience managing budgets and finance for a new contract role. As a Customer Experience Executive this role requires us to focus on 5 key areas as we develop our Tier 3 CX approach:
- Experience - Put the customer first in everything thing we do and every decision we make to ensure we make our customers lives easier and better
- Data - How do we track and analyse the entire customer journey? What insights can we gain from the tools and programs we are putting in place?
- Content - What content should we be creating to ensure we drive our customers through the purchase journey?
- Collaboration - How do we better collaborate internally, with our markets and dealer networks to ensure we are truly maximising the programs we are putting in place?
- Efficiency - How do we drive better time, money and resource efficiency in the digital tools, content and programs we are putting in place?
The Customer Experience Executive should have the following skills or experience:
- Be inquisitive, develop key hypotheses, always keep on an eye on competition and develop best in class digital solutions
- Work with external and internal stakeholders to deliver best in class digital solution at tier 3 (dealer) level
- Demonstrate a Customer First mindset with the ability to review programs from all viewpoints to understand weaknesses / enhancements
- Outstanding Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver complex programmes on time against deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities, with the flexibility to achieve required objectives
- Put digital analytics at the heart of key decision making
- Self-starter, energetic and pro-active approach with a record of demonstrating initiative and working independently to a high quality
- Strong communicator that has the ability to develop solid relationships cross-functionally, and is comfortable with interfacing at all levels of the company.
- Microsoft Office skills are required
- Must have prior experience working within a digital marketing team/function
- Strong focus on digital customer experience, including UX, content, site and component development
- Experience of managing budgets and finance
- Relevant degree
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of digital project management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Brentwood based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high. If you have any questions about the Customer Experience Executive role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.