£30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Our client is an Ambitious, Loyal and Proud organisation who wholeheartedly believe in their core values. They are currently on a mission to ensure rural communities can access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband and they would love for you to play a part in their ambitious future plans!
As a Customer Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Define shift and resource plans, ensuring adequate coverage based on territory planning.
- Consolidate our coordination team into one, multi-disciplined function (SDU-OH, MDU, Service)
- Regularly monitor same-day, -week and -month installation volumes and delegate clear call to actions reallocate resources as optimally as possible
- Coordinate all functions relating to the scheduling, prioritising of works within the Customer Engineering team, including customer engineering specialists, and customer service engineering teams.
- Optimize the utilisation of the engineering teams, in line with business objectives.
- Serve as an escalation point for peer groups including but not limited to customer experience, sales, and networks.
- Follow strict business protocols to ensure important engineering activities reported.
- Ensure strict adherence to client requirements, and that exceptions to BAU are managed in accordance to the work instructions.
- Support Failed Installation activities which will require working across a number of different systems (Zendesk, CRM, Zinier*, Trackers) to ensure missed commitments are monitored, and resolution plans are being executed on and communicated to the customer.
- Contact stakeholders directly requesting updates on Zendesk ticket
- Flag to CX to communicate with customers
- Report outstanding issues by function and raise outstanding issues at weekly review forums
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Engineer with the following.
- Experience leading small teams, and interface with multiple different teams/functions
- Previous administration, scheduling experience would be an asset
- Use of online, and desktop-based tools (excel, CRM's, Data dashboards)
If you are a Customer Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact Tom Bradshaw at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07399220267
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.