£10.00 - 15.15 per hour + PAYE
10 months ago
Customer Duty Specialist
Up to £15.15 per hour PAYE
Selly Oak, Birmingham, UK
A Customer Duty Specialist opportunity has become available for a well known brand that operates around the globe.
The Customer Duty Specialist will join a specialist team assisting with provision of customs compliance services for internal goods movement. The role will support the Customs Compliance controls and assist with changes as a result of Brexit.
You will have extensive knowledge of customs Laws and regulations with a strong ability to assess customs duties and taxes for shipments.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Previous role handling Customs queries / support with Day to Day operations.
- Tariff Classification verification.
- Knowledge of mandatory changes of Customs declarations.
- Knowledge of Deferment Statement UK.
- Working knowledge of import / export requirements especially for road freight movements in Europe.
- Knowledge of sea / air transport.
- Experience Of INET logistic system would be an advantage.
- Experience of SAP.
- German language - advanced (Russian, French, Turkish) would be an advantage.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
CV's to James Tilley for review.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.