Bournville, West Midlands
£10.00 - £14.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Sales Invoice Administrator
Up to £14.57 p/h consolidated rate
New opportunity for a Sales Invoice Administrator to work for multinational snacking company.
As Invoice Processing Executive you will oversee the following:
Trade Invoice Payment:
- Facilitate timely payment of customer Trade invoices (including Trade Terms) in line with company procedure and controls to achieve minimal deductions, or prompt payments for non-deducting customers.
- This will include validation of claims to ensure only valid claims are paid or recognition of additional liability through manual accruals or corrective IPAs
- Support the Sales Organisation and Customers by ensuring Pricing Claims are investigated and cleared on a timely basis, and only valid Pricing claims are paid
Audit & Control:
- Ensure SOX controls are fully met and evidenced in regard to all processes covered (for Trade and Pricing) and no issues found during annual internal and external audits.
- Business partner the Sales Account Managers to ensure we work together to manage their accounts debt.
- Work closely with the Sales organisation to resolve queries on Trade or Pricing claims.
- Drive communication and linkage to improve results through collaboration including inputs for and attendance at regular Governance meetings such as DG and Debt Reviews
- Resolve issues with customer debt (Trade and Pricing) on a timely basis, escalating complex issues to the Supervisor/Lead where needed.
- Clearly communicate issues on a timely basis with Sales Organisation
Accounts Receivable Partnering:
- Work closely with OTC back office team to process disputes.
- Support resolution of issues with Credit Limits
- Work directly with commercial stakeholders and OTC Back Office staff to resolve issues and disputes quickly and engage Sales team where appropriate
- Problem solving
- Relationship Building
- You will have intermediate level in: MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP "Accountancy"
- Experience in a sales environment
- Previous experience of order to cash in a FMCG environment would be an advantage
- Degree qualified
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert to discuss further.