Customer Coordination Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Our client is an Ambitious, Loyal and Proud organisation who wholeheartedly believe in their core values. They are currently on a mission to ensure rural communities can access future ready, hyper fast, full fibre broadband and they would love for you to play a part in their ambitious future plans!
As a Customer Coordination Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Define shift and resource plans, ensuring adequate coverage based on territory planning.
- Consolidate our coordination team into one, multi-disciplined function (SDU-OH, MDU, Service)
- Regularly monitor same-day, -week and -month installation volumes and delegate clear call to actions reallocate resources as optimally as possible
- Support Failed Installation activities which will require working across a number of different systems (Zendesk, CRM, Zinier*, Trackers) to ensure missed commitments are monitored, and resolution plans are being executed on and communicated to the customer.
- Contact stakeholders directly requesting updates on Zendesk ticket?
- Flag to CX to communicate with customers???
- Report outstanding issues by function and raise outstanding issues at weekly review forums
- Coordinate all functions relating to the scheduling, prioritising of works within the Customer Engineering team, including customer engineering specialists, and customer service engineering teams.
- Define and implement a structed approach to managing engineering activities, including contractor resource.
- Publish routine reports to engineering teams, peer groups, and senior management in accordance with business needs.
- Follow strict business protocols to ensure important engineering activities reported.
- Ensure strict adherence to client requirements, and that exceptions to BAU are managed in accordance to the work instructions.
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Coordination Manager with the following.
- Knowledge, and demonstratable experience using CRM systems.
- Experience coordinating large groups of peoples, and comfortable making decisions.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong IT skills and a good working knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Good time-management skills.
If you are a Customer Coordination Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact Tom Bradshaw at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07399220267
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.