On Site at Heathrow
6-8 Weeks Temporary Cover
- We are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Representative to work at Heathrow Airport at their AVA Park, the role will be the first point of contract for the customer.
- The main purpose of the person is taking care of any regular and new activity supporting the current end customers (Divers of EV vehicles, using AVA waiting for a call to ride passengers form Heathrow airport) , new customers and potential customers as well as supporting and helping at events that might be expected anytime ( business partners or clients)
Details of the Role:
- The customer care representative will work on the company Electric Vehicle Charging facility, at an open parking at Heathrow.
- The person will be on site daily (weekdays 14.00 to 22:00 and weekend shift including Fridays 10:00 to 18:00)
- There is foreseen a weekly meeting on Fridays from 14:00 to 15:00 when all three members of the team will be on site.
- Registering new customers (EV drivers), standing with an iPad, asking a set of questions required for the registration and annotating any relevant information which might be of help to improve the service)
- Providing a RFID card also registered at the event, with a combination of tasks requiring IT literacy.
- Giving formal (and informal if applies) induction to drivers charging for first time at the centre
- Keeping the site in order, clean, and with the charging bays free from vehicles not charging.
- Support any customer or potential customer with questions regarding charging but also recommending how better become EV driver, explain advantages and cost comparisons of driving a Diesel, petrol or electric car.
- Client facing, face to face sales, business/ corporate trained.
- Fleet management, Taxi, minicab, UBER or distribution business might be of help.
- Teamwork, crowd management, SEO
- Registering new customers through applications and by phone.
- Technical support from a call centre might be valid too, if combined with face to face client interface.
- Ideal: Marketing, sales, IT literacy, Electricity, Cars, Petrol Station, Call centre operations, (registrations, claims and customer care)
- Preferred but not required Driving licence C1, or C, +E for 7.5 ton trucks and 1.5 T -3.5 T trailer.
- Technical building maintenance, facility management might be of help.
- The technical skills accountable would be numeracy, electricity, fleet management, spreadsheets, IT literacy, Office tools, iPad and smart phone, RFID cards, EV chargers, (petrol forecourt experience may count also)
- Dealing with data management and connections, sorting out any technical issue with ease, keeping calm and professional at any time.
- Soft skills:
- Coaching, leadership, good speaker, good understanding of English speakers as second language.
- Clear, simple but consistent address to people.
- Problem solving. Management of crisis and people anger.
- Good to undergoing stressful situations (several drivers, looking for support at once)
- Personal Skills:
- Commitment, easy going, approachable, motivated and self-driven, autonomous and multitasking.
Any suitable candidates must be able to start Monday 16th July, and be available for interview this week (w/c 9th July 2018).