Title: Customer Attributes Damper Engineer
Division: Chassis Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: Up to £22.51 per hour
A Customer Attribute Damper Engineer is required to join the Chassis Engineering team of a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
- Significant experience passive and adaptive damper technologies
- Proven ability to deliver on project deadlines and demonstrate they have made a real contribution in their previous roles
- Prior experience of leading a team
- An individual who is results driven with the ability to deliver operational plans in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to prioritise their work load
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player who supports team members
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of this area and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Customer Attribute Damper Engineer role, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.