- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Account management
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 13 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61520
Customer Account Specialist - 54905
Pay Rate: Up to £20.88/hr LTD rate (inside IR35). AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks – rate will increase to £27.03/hr LTD.
Division: Marketing & Sales Operations
Contract Position based at: Here East, Stratford, London (hybrid working)
Customer Account Specialist - Account Development and Management
- Lead billing & invoicing process across all European markets
- Reconcile stage payment invoices as per T&C of customer contract
- Support in resolving customer billing queries
- Support migration of Billing System to SAP
- Create new Product SKUs and Rate Plans as needed
- Assist with transition to Bundled Bill
- Ad-hoc assignments to support billing & late payment reconciliation
- Manage and oversee customer onboarding process.
- Creation of customer accounts including the provision of key information.
- Support account activation.
- Maintain live accounts on CRM application.
- Undertake regular validation checks of live accounts to verify status.
- Conduct account and driver authorizations for internal fleets.
- Action customer account and vehicle deactivation as required.
- Support customer account agreements and support hardware ordering process.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong desire to represent the customer and deliver the best possible customer experience
- Able to cross between technology and business topics with ease and understanding
- Strong communication, facilitation, and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and handle deadlines
- Self-starter capable of operating independently and adapting to dynamic needs
- Detailed oriented, able to process and organize input from many sources
- Desire to work in a start-up approach, in an organization focused on agile delivery
- Ability to communicate sophisticated solution concepts in simple terms
- Resourceful and quick learner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Prior experience leading billing and invoicing processes
- Prior experience with CRM applications
- Adept user of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel & Dynamics
- Finance or Accounting background is advantageous
- Familiarity with SAP is advantageous
- Bachelors degree
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.