A Customer Account Executive is required to join a specialist, innovative electronics technology company that specialise in high-performance control systems.
The Customer Account Executive will be working closely with existing customers to increase sales, profitability and customer satisfaction whilst also ensuring that the business meets customer commitments.
Customer Account Executive - Key Responsibilities
- Progressing and ensuring effective resolution of customer issues
- Expediting critical deliveries
- Processing customer orders via the MRP system
- Liaising with planning, procurement and manufacturing departments
- Attending regular delivery schedule reviews
- Internally updating any changes to agreed customer schedules
- Supporting bids and proposals in accordance with company processes
Skills and Experience required for the Customer Account Executive
- Customer-focussed and able to take the lead on customer issues
- Excellent communicator
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of Export Controls desirable
- Experience working in a Customer Account Executive position or similar for a manufacturing company, ideally within a regulated market such as aerospace or defence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Account Executive to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based company will offer you:
- Non-standard pension scheme
- Relocation allowance (dependent on circumstances)
- Competitive basic salary
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered.
We anticipate that demand for this role will be high, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 143 for further details.