Customer Account Coordinator - Walsall - Strong Salary & Benefits
A Customer Account Coordinator is required with experience of planning customer orders . Candidates from a customer services and manufacturing planning background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, an award-winning provider of strategic outsourcing solutions to many of the most successful and respected machinery builder's worldwide in the Walsall area, requires an organised and proactive Customer Account Coordinator for a new permanent role.
As the Customer Account Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Coordinating orders from point of receipt to production firm planning for one or multiple customers in a timely manner
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Acknowledging customer orders and keeping the customer updated with any changes
- Keeping Navision system up to date with current commitments.
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Communicates with production supervisors and managers so that everyone will know what production goals need to be met
The Customer Account Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Appropriate experience in a high pressure, rapidly changing manufacturing environment is considered significantly more important than paper qualifications
- The ability to construct plans with many variables and to subsequently act on and adhere to that plan.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team to achieve challenging targets.
- Continually strive for excellence of quality and must have the correct mind-set to grasp issues surrounding manufacturing processes.
- To communicate clearly with all levels within the business.
- Lead time focused to meet targets and deadlines successfully and reliably.
- A continuous hunger for continuous improvement
- Specific leadership and objective setting qualifications would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of planning customer orders within a busy manufacturing environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Customer Account Coordinator role, please contact Julie Thomas at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.